Electronic Reporting Module Retired
As a reminder, the Electronic Reporting module was retired as of this year. Even though Sage will no longer be updating the standard pre-printed payroll and accounts payable tax forms (W-2, 941, and 1099) and the Electronic Reporting module for all versions as of tax filing year 2014, you can still print all of these forms using the Federal or State eFiling menu tasks.
You will be able to print and/or electronically file W-2, 941, 1099, plus 330+ signature-ready federal and state tax forms to plain paper. There is no cost for printing to plain paper. Fees only apply for forms and/or reports that are actually electronically filed by Aatrix.
Note to Payroll Customers: Sage will continue to continue to maintain and provide Payroll Tax Table Updates (TTU) for applicable supported versions (see “Supported Versions Reminder” section later in this article for details).
- There were no tax table changes for Q4 2014.
- 2015 Q1 TTU and 2014 IRD are scheduled to be available by download the week of December 22nd for supported Sage 100 ERP versions 4.50, 2013 (5.0) and 2014 (5.1).
- Aatrix year end update is scheduled to be released (by automatic download when accessing eFiling & Reporting task within Sage 100 ERP) on December 19, 2014 for supported Sage 100 ERP versions 4.50, 2013 (5.0) and 2014 (5.1).
Sage ERP Supported Versions Reminder
Sage officially supports the current plus 3 prior versions of Sage 100 ERP. Here’s a glance at the current versions and support retirement dates:
The Road Ahead for Sage 100 ERP
At the annual Sage Summit conference back in July 2014, Sage hosted an event for customers to help influence the design of improvements to be considered in Sage 100 ERP 2015 and beyond. Here are just a few, of many, topics that were discussed as potential future enhancements:
- Integration with Sage CRM Online (via Sage Data Cloud)
- New Purchase Order History report/inquiry (similar to Sales Order History)
- Drop Shipment improvements
- Vendor name field expansion
- Usability improvements in GL and Bank Reconciliation
Stay tuned and keep your eye out for future articles on our blog… we’ll provide more detail as it become available. Sage 100 ERP 2015 is expected for release in Summer 2015.