Expected for availability via download this month, Sage 100 ERP 2013 (also referred to as Version 5.0) was designed to deliver a better value and customer experience. Let’s take a look at what’s coming in the newest release of Sage 100 ERP.
New Customer-Requested Features
You asked and Sage delivered! In response to Sage 100 customers like you, the upcoming 2013 release addresses many of your top enhancement and feature requests.
- Inactive Vendors & Customers – By setting Vendors or Customers to “Inactive” you’ll save important historical data while reducing clutter for faster searches and data entry.
- Expanded AP Invoice Number – Now accommodating up to 20 characters, you’ll now be able to use the same invoice number as your vendors for simple invoice matching.
- View Cleared Checks – View cleared check information from Accounts Payable Vendor Maintenance on the Invoices, Transactions and Checks tabs – without having to launch Bank Reconciliation.
- Post to Bank Reconciliation in Detail – You now have the option to post ACH transactions to Bank Reconciliation with full detail, including the unique electronic check numbers.
- Enhancements to Paperless Office – The power of Paperless Office is now available over public servers (with encryption), which includes Gmail, Yahoo!, AT&T, and Hotmail.
- New Inventory Maintenance Screen – Customer service personnel can see on-hand quantities, view pricing information, and drill down into item details – all from one screen.
Tighter Integrations, Improved Functionality
With every new release, Sage continues to expand your options for connected services and integrated add-on solutions. And this has never been truer than with this release.
Credit card processing will now flow through Sage Exchange which provides the platform for enhancements like card-swipe, recurring charges, mobile payments, and improved cash flow management and forecasting. The old Sage MAS Fixed Assets module with a maximum capacity of 1,500 assets will be replaced with Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation with Reporting, which can process 10,000 assets or more. Lastly, tighter integration and enhancements will be rolled out for both Sage CRM and Sage 100 ERP Sales Tax.
Version Support Retirement Schedule
As a reminder, the following Sage 100 ERP version retirement schedule has been provided by Sage. Please note that support is no longer available for versions retired in 2012. Click Here for full support retirement details.