Are you ready to start thinking about year end processes for your Sage 100 ERP accounting system? If so, Sage has posted a great resource on the Customer Portal for all things year end related. Simply click on the link above, enter your portal USER ID and PASSWORD, and click on YEAR END CENTER. Below are a few year end reminders, important dates, and a list of year end resources available by module on the portal:
Reminders and Important Dates
The Tax Filing Year 2013 is the final year Sage will maintain and support the 1099 form in Accounts Payable, the W-2 and 941 forms in Payroll and the Electronic Reporting (formerly Magnetic Media) module.
As of Tax Filing Year 2014, customers will be able to print and/or eFile 250+ signature ready State and Federal tax forms from within the Sage 100 ERP integration to State and Federal eFiling and Reporting, powered by Aatrix, additional fees apply for eFiling services only.
Note for Payroll customers: Sage will continue to maintain and provide Payroll Tax Table Updates (TTU) for applicable supported versions.
Federal & State eFiling & Reporting powered by Aatrix, year-end updates will be released December 20th. Simply access Federal or State eFiling and Reporting from within Sage 100 ERP and the system will prompt you to apply the automatic update.
The 2013 Interim Release Download (IRD) and 2014-Q1 Tax Table Update (TTU) are scheduled to be posted by December 20th, remember to check back on the Sage Portal throughout the month of January for any last minute tax table updates.
- Year End Processing FAQs – Common questions asked of Customer Support during Year End
- Sage 100 ERP Order of Closing Chart – Guideline for the Year End Processing sequence
- Interim Release Download (IRD) – Interim Release Download contains the Year End program changes for Payroll, Accounts Payable and Electronic Reporting modules. It also contains any necessary program changes for eFiling and Reporting.
- Tax Table Updates (TTU) – Tax Table update contains changes to applicable Federal and State withholding tax tables and wage limits, State Disability percentages and/or limits and State unemployment limits.
eFiling and Reporting
- Checklist – Use the checklist to assure that all procedures have been processed.
- Closing – A description of options that affect Year End and data file behavior.
- FAQs – Common questions asked of Customer Support during Year End.
- Helpful Hints – Hints and techniques designed to assist in a trouble-free Year End processing.