As you plan your 2012 budget, take time to evaluate your current sales tax management solution. Many accept this function as necessary overhead but do you know what you’re actually paying? Have you considered compliance risks you may face? Whether you manually calculate sales tax or use some level of automation, you may be paying too much. Here are some questions to ask yourself; do you:
1. Use manual methods, which increase the risk of incorrect calculations?
2. Spend days or weeks preparing returns for filing?
3. Struggle keeping up with tax jurisdiction changes, which can reach nearly 100 per week?
4. Want to simplify exemption certificate management?
5. Dread the 1099 filing process?
6. Need to cut costs in your budget?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, we encourage you to contact us today to take the next step in managing your sales tax liability.