Most companies have started transitioning some processes to the cloud. However, this is often a long and arduous process. DocLink, a document management and process automation solution, can help you get rid of paper and transition to the cloud. With DocLink’s powerful digital repository, you can capture and store any document from invoices and POs to contracts, employee files and more.
You can also access these documents on any device, because DocLink automates previously manual processes such as invoice approvals with powerful workflow and document processing capabilities. DocLink increases productivity and collaboration and reduces errors by helping you manage the entire lifecycle of your critical documents and data.
There are many benefits of a company moving to the cloud, such as:
- Faster time to market: The cloud enables your developers to deploy applications quickly and easily, without worrying about the underlying infrastructure or maintenance.
- Scalability and flexibility: The cloud allows your company to adjust computing resources according to your unique needs and demands. You can scale up or down their capacity, storage, or performance without investing in expensive hardware or software.
- Cost savings: The cloud can help you reduce your IT costs by eliminating the need for purchasing, installing, and maintaining on-premises servers and equipment. You can also pay only for the resources you use and avoid overprovisioning or underutilization.
- Better collaboration: The cloud enables your company’s teams to work together from anywhere, anytime, and on any device. They can access and share data and applications easily and securely, and collaborate on projects in real-time.
- Advanced security: The cloud can provide better security than on-premises systems, as cloud service providers (CSPs) have the expertise and resources to protect the data and applications from cyberattacks, natural disasters, or human errors.
- Data loss prevention: The cloud can help you prevent data loss by storing and backing up the data in multiple locations and servers, which are constantly monitored and maintained by the CSPs. They can also restore the data quickly and easily in case of any failure or outage.
DocLink can also help you with cloud migration. With DocLink, you can move to the cloud at your own pace since the software can be deployed both on-premises and in the cloud and integrates seamlessly with both legacy and cloud ERPs. It requires no upfront investment in hardware, and your IT department will no longer need to manage the servers or software relating to DocLink. Here are some of the main benefits you can expect when you use DocLink to help move your company to the cloud:
- It can help your company eliminate paper and manual processes in AP and other departments, saving time, money, and space.
- It can provide a powerful digital repository for capturing and storing any document, such as invoices, POs, contracts, employee files, etc.
- It can enable employees to access and retrieve these documents on any device, and automate and streamline workflows and document processing, such as invoice approvals.
- It can increase productivity and collaboration, and reduce errors, by helping your company manage the entire lifecycle of your critical documents and data.
- It can offer flexibility and options for cloud migration, whether you want to move everything to cloud ASAP or need time to make a gradual transition.
- It can integrate seamlessly with both legacy and cloud ERPs, allowing your company to leverage your existing systems and prepare for future changes.
If you’re in the midst of transitioning your company to the cloud and are looking for a document management solution, DocLink may be the answer. To learn more about how ASI can partner with you to implement, integrate, and customize DocLink and other business software solutions, contact us or schedule your free consultation today.