Accounting Systems Inc. customers know that Sage 100 offers an extraordinary number of features packed into one affordable software platform. Sage is known throughout the industry as being very responsive to customer feedback. This year, they’ve outdone themselves with new features and updates for 2018. Here’s the latest on Sage 100 for 2018.
Active versus Inactive Warehouse Items – Real Time
Sage 100c just added the ability to update active versus inactive warehouse items in real time. Now you don’t have to call down to the warehouse to check active or inactive items. They’re updated immediately throughout Sage 100c, so you can look them up yourself. This feature is new for Sage 100c only.
Sage Mobility for Barcode
Sage’s import feature offers a lot of flexibility, and it can save you a great deal of time. Instead of manually scanning barcodes, import data in one upload. New Sage Mobility for barcode means you can import and record, using your smartphone or other mobile devices. It saves you both time and money!
Finance and Accounting Updates
Both Sage 100 and Sage 100c have updated two important features in their financial management and accounting areas of the system. Now, with JobCost 2.0, you can manage deferred revenue and expenses. You can also improve performance and usability in the system, too.
Payroll processing is also simplified with Payroll 2.0. The new, streamlined Payroll 2.0 module, available in both Sage 100 and Sage 100c, provides improved business intelligence data and reporting. This is a plus for many businesses who seek to better manage their payroll functions.
Never Misspell a Word Again
Sage 100c users, now you don’t have to worry about a typo ruining an otherwise perfect memo. The added spellcheck feature in Sage 100c checks memos, comments, and messages that print on forms, so you don’t have to worry about making an embarrassing mistake in front of your customers. Just run the spellcheck feature and catch those nasty typos.
Sage 100: Better ERP
Sage 100 offers a great enterprise resource planning system for small to mid-sized businesses. Formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200, Sage 100 offers plenty of accounting features to make your CFO happy while adding additional features and modules to help you manage all areas of your business.
Some of the great features in Sage 100 include:
- Accounting and Finance: Manage accounts receivable, payable, general ledger entries, invoices, payroll, purchase orders, and more in one clean, streamlined system.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting: Get the insights and analytics you need to improve your business and make smart decisions. Robust business intelligence information and an extensive menu of reports ensure that everyone gets the data they need to help your company succeed.
- Sales Management: Manage sales, purchase orders, and more using the Sales Management features.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management: Use additional barcode scanner modules with Sage 100c for real-time warehouse and inventory management. Find stock locations quickly and keep everyone in the company updated about inventory status.
- Manufacturing Management: Manage all areas of your production facility with one system—supply chain management, order management, equipment tracking, and more.
- Purchasing Management: Improve your procurement system by updating your purchasing management through Sage 100 products.
- Customer Relationship Management: Communicate with your customers through the channels they prefer and track all customer interactions in the Sage CRM module.
- Human Resources and Payroll: The 2018 Payroll 2.0 update is just the icing on the cake for the Sage Human Resources and Payroll functions. If you haven’t yet explored Sage’s HR modules, it’s time to learn how these systems can make managing the paperwork associated with HR a lot easier.
Accounting Systems Inc. (ASI) helps companies choose technology that supports business growth. We can help small to mid-sized businesses find the right technology solutions for their needs. Since 1986, we’ve been helping companies throughout South Carolina and the nation find great software and systems for their needs. Contact us today or call 803-252-6154.