The release of Sage CRM 2022 R1 is just around the corner. According to updates posted on Sage City, here’s what to expect in the upcoming newest version of Sage CRM:
- 30+ support cases/bugs resolved
- Update territory on Leads, Cases, or Opportunities
- Enhancements that focus on faster deployment and an improved administration experience
- Technical updates including support for Azure SQL database and REST API improvements
- Mass delete of historic communications
- Change default log locations
- Insert signature in replies and forwards
- Resizable table columns in email templates
- Auto-refresh of Calendar and Calendar List
- Easy access to version and license key information
- Updated User Assistance
Need Help or Have a Question?
Get in touch with one of our Sage consultants if you need help with your software or have questions about upgrading.