There’s one conference this year that has it all, and you’re invited to be part of it. Here are six reasons to break away from the daily grind and attend Sage Summit in Nashville, TN August 14-17, 2012.
- You’ll make valuable connections. Sage Summit offers numerous opportunities to make new contacts, including the all-new Sage City, which is a radically different approach to live networking. You’ll meet accomplished people from your field with unique experiences and skills to share.
- You’ll learn how to get more out of your Sage solution. The Sage experts and product designers will teach you valuable tricks and techniques that can save you time and make you even more essential for your company.
- You’ll see what’s new in business technology. Like no other conference, Sage Summit brings forth a roster of exhibitors that can help your business solve challenges, speed processes, and make things run more efficiently.
- You’ll solve real business problems. Hear from thought leaders, subject matter experts, and experienced product users who can explain how they solved similar problems. It’s a great way to learn what works and what doesn’t.
- You’ll become a force for change in your business. Walk away from Sage Summit with new skills, actionable ideas, up-to-date knowledge about trends, and whole crew of new contacts to back you up.
- You’ll get to see the ASI team. Make sure to stop by our booth – #1010 – at the Trade Show to say “hello”!
We hope to see you there!